- ★★★★★: Basically a perfect book + a favorite.
- ★★★★½: A really, really good, almost perfect.
- ★★★★: A good book, really worth it.
- ★★★½: A good book, but with some flaws.
- ★★★: A nice book. Not good, but also not bad. Too many flaws.
- ★★½: Not a nice book, has too many flaws but isn’t completely bad.
- ★★: A bad book, with way too many flaws, few redeeming qualities.
- ★½: Really bad book with maybe one or two redeeming qualities.
- ★: An awful book.
- Age of Myth (The Legends of the First Empire #01 – Michael J. Sullivan)
- Assassins: Discord (Assassins #01 – Erica Cameron)
- Black Wolves (The Black Wolves Trilogy #01 – Kate Elliott)
- Blank Spaces (Toronto Connections #01 – Cass Lenox)
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #01 – Marissa Meyer)
- Circuits & Slippers.
- Change of Address (Hartsbridge Island #01 – Jordan S. Brock)
- Faller (Will McIntosh)
- Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #03 – Sara Raasch)
- Firebird’s Tale, The (Anya Ow)
- Impostor Queen, The (The Impostor Queen #01 – Sarah Fine)
- Interborough (Five Boroughs #04 – Santino Hassell)
- Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas #01 – Zoraida Córdova)
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #01 – Cassandra Clare)